How to log a complaint with the City

Ward 91 councillor Martin Williams encourages residents to log their complaints with the correct authorities before contacting their local ward councillor to escalate the matter.

Identify which category your complaint will fall under and contact the relevant authority below:

Joburg Water
[email protected]

City Power
Log at:

Joburg Roads Agency
(potholes, pavements, etc)
Send an email to [email protected] or if urgent call 0860JOBURG – Option 5.

City Parks
Call 0860JOBURG – Option 0 and then if possible, send email to [email protected]

Billing queries
Visit Randburg office of the billing department at Jan Smuts Avenue corner Bram Fischer Drive in Randburg

All other City of Joburg queries
Call 0860JOBURG or visit

The diagram explains how a resident should go about logging complaints with the City. Once the complaint is logged, residents are encouraged to inform their ward councillor so that they can escalate the process.

For more information on logging your complaints, visit

Staff Reporter

Latest News



Thanx for your referral. We have no doubt your friends will love our newsletter as much as you!

Don't forget to verify your email.

to our FREE newsletter
SUBSCRIBE to our FREE newsletter.

SELECT your titles:

Alex News
City Buzz
Fourways Review
Joburg East Express
Midrand Reporter
North Eastern Tribune
Northcliff Melville Times
Randburg Sun
Roodepoort Northsider
Rosebank Killarney Gazette
Sandton Chronicle

Your details:

Your friends: